Christmas in Chattanooga at the Mayors Mansion Inn – Chattanooga Christmas Packages
Call Now to Reserve your Chattanooga Christmas!
A Mansion Christmas
We can’t think of a better time to visit Chattanooga and the Mayor’s Mansion Inn than the Holiday Season!
Some of the goodies our guests will enjoy…
- A Mansion Decorated from Top to Bottom
- Hot Cocoa Bar Nightly
- Holiday Inspired Breakfast and Treats Daily
- Warm & Friendly Service
- Making Memories!
Chattanooga Christmas Season Activities…
Chattanooga offers SO MUCH to do during the Holiday season, stay at the Mansion and pick two or three very special experiences to share together and create wonderful memories!
- Rock City Garden of Lights, nightly 6pm to 9pm, Nov 17 through Dec 31 (closed Christmas Eve)
- Tennessee Valley Railroad presents “Nightcaps with St. Nick”. Yes the jolly old elf likes to bend an elbow on occasion! Adults Only – drinks, desserts, costumed “helpers”, Dec 1-2, 8-9, 22-23, Times vary-book early and bring friends with you!
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruises on the Southern Belle-these book up solid during the weekends so book soon!
- Chattanooga Holiday Market at the Convention Center-calling all shoppers! Dec 2&3, 9&10, 16&17
- Nutcracker Ballet by the MOSCOW Ballet Company, Dec 20th only-book early
- Home for the Holidays-Chattanooga Symphony at the Tivoli, December 16 and 17 only-book early
- Singing Christmas Tree at the Tivoli-the 53rd Annual singing concert with the Chattanooga Boys’ Choir, the Chattanooga Symphony and Opera and Ballet Tennessee and yes! you get to hum right along! One of Chattanooga local’ favorites so don’t miss out-book early. One night only, December 2nd, 5:30.
- Rock City Garden of Lights
- Ruby Falls “Ruby Red Christmas”
- Aquarium’s Tropical Holiday
- North Pole Train Adventures
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruises
- Chattanooga Holiday Market
Chattanooga Christmas Romance Package 2017
Whether you have been naughty or nice, the Mansion 2017 Christmas Romance Package is for you! The Inn offers a ONE-NIGHT Package for you and that someone who is very special to get away from all the chaos and busy-ness of the Holiday Season and just focus on each other!
Your Package has some little extras (Bubbly & Sweets) and your stay at the Mansion ALWAYS includes free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, a full three course breakfast and a friendly Staff to take good care of you during your stay.
Please select from the Options listed below, then call us at 423-265-5000 or
OPTION ONE – a ONE NIGHT stay in a Queen Room (Rooms 11, 25, 26, 27 and 31). Your stay will include a split of Champagne or Sparkling Cider and a petite sweets plate with chocolate covered strawberries and Inn made truffles. (This is Option ONE) and the cost is $169 (Sunday through Thursday) OR $179 (Friday or Saturday*) and includes ALL TAXES.
OPTION TWO – a ONE NIGHT stay in a King Standard Room (Rooms 21, 24, 32, 33). Your stay will include a split of Champagne or Sparkling Cider and a petite sweets plate with chocolate covered strawberries and Inn made truffles. (This is Option TWO) and the cost is $184 (Sunday through Thursday) OR $204 (Friday or Saturday*) and includes ALL TAXES.
OPTION THREE – a ONE NIGHT stay in a Honeymoon Suite (Rooms 22 and 23). Your stay will include a split of Champagne or Sparkling Cider and a petite sweets plate with chocolate covered strawberries and Inn made truffles. (This is Option THREE) and the cost is $199 (Sunday through Thursday) OR $219 (Friday or Saturday*) and includes ALL TAXES.
*Some rooms for Saturday nights may have a two night minimum during this period.
Since ‘Deals’ these days need to have fine print, here it is:
- This Deal runs for reservation nights from Friday, November 24, 2017 and ends Thursday, December 28, 2017.
- Reservations are required and rates are based on double occupancy.
- No walk-ins accepted at this Package pricing level.
- A credit card is required to reserve your Deal (Visa, MC, Amex or Discover).
- The Inn’s normal cancellation policy applies to this Package, please see our reservation cancellation policy here.
- The Inn’s normal payment policy applies to this Deal, your credit card will be charged five (5) days prior to your arrival. For example, if your arrival day is Sunday, your card will be charged on the Wednesday before your arrival. Please see our website for the full payment policy for the Inn.
- All other Inn policies apply as well; please visit our Accommodations page here. This includes no pets and no children under age 8.
Call now (423) 265-5000 to book.