We can’t think of a better time to visit Chattanooga and the Mayor’s Mansion Inn than the holiday season! During the Christmas season, the Mansion is decorated from top to bottom, we host a nightly hot cocoa bar, and holiday-inspired breakfast and treats are provided daily. Check out Chattanooga activities and our Christmas packages below for more information on what we can do for you!
Chattanooga Christmas Season Activities
Chattanooga offers SO MUCH to do during the holiday season, stay at the Mansion and pick two or three very special experiences to share together and create wonderful memories!
- Rock City Garden of Lights, nightly 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Nov 17 through Dec 31 (closed Christmas Eve)
- Tennessee Valley Railroad presents “Nightcaps with St. Nick.” Yes, the jolly old elf likes to bend an elbow on occasion! Adults Only – drinks, desserts, costumed “helpers,” Dec 1-2, 8-9, 22-23, Times vary – book early and bring friends with you!
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruises on the Southern Belle-these book up solid during the weekends so book soon!
- Chattanooga Holiday Market at the Convention Center-calling all shoppers! Dec 2 & 3, 9 & 10, 16 & 17
- Nutcracker Ballet by the MOSCOW Ballet Company, Dec 20 only – book early
- Home for the Holidays – Chattanooga Symphony at the Tivoli, December 16 and 17 only-book early
- Singing Christmas Tree at the Tivoli-the 53rd Annual singing concert with the Chattanooga Boys’ Choir, the Chattanooga Symphony and Opera and Ballet Tennessee and yes! you get to hum right along! One of Chattanooga local’ favorites so don’t miss out-book early. One night only, December 2, 5:30.
- Rock City Garden of Lights
- Ruby Falls “Ruby Red Christmas”
- Aquarium’s Tropical Holiday
- North Pole Train Adventures
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruises
- Chattanooga Holiday Market
Chattanooga Christmas Romance Package
The following is sample of last year’s Christmas Package, look for our 2018 Christmas Package update this fall.
Whether you have been naughty or nice, the Mansion 2017 Christmas Romance Package is for you! The Inn offers a ONE-NIGHT package for you and that someone who is very special to get away from all the chaos and busy-ness of the holiday season and just focus on each other!
Your Chattanooga Christmas Package has some little extras (bubbly and sweets) and your stay at the Mansion ALWAYS includes free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, a full three-course breakfast, and a friendly staff to take good care of you during your stay.
To book, select one of the options listed below and let us know your choice in the notes when you reserve your stay online!
Option 1 – a ONE NIGHT stay in a Queen Room (Rooms 11, 25, 26, 27 and 31). Your stay will include a split of champagne or sparkling cider and a petite sweets plate with chocolate-covered strawberries and Inn made truffles. (This is Option ONE) and the cost is $169 (Sunday through Thursday) OR $179 (Friday or Saturday*) and includes ALL TAXES.
Option 2 – a ONE NIGHT stay in a King Standard Room (Rooms 21, 24, 32, 33). Your stay will include a split of champagne or sparkling cider and a petite sweets plate with chocolate-covered strawberries and Inn made truffles. (This is Option TWO) and the cost is $184 (Sunday through Thursday) OR $204 (Friday or Saturday*) and includes ALL TAXES.
Option 3 – a ONE NIGHT stay in a Honeymoon Suite (Rooms 22 and 23). Your stay will include a split of champagne or sparkling cider and a petite sweets plate with chocolate-covered strawberries and Inn made truffles. (This is Option THREE) and the cost is $199 (Sunday through Thursday) OR $219 (Friday or Saturday*) and includes ALL TAXES.
*Some rooms for Saturday nights may have a two night minimum during this period.