Start your day with a wonderful breakfast!
The Mayor’s Mansion Inn offers our guest a three-course, complimentary breakfast served in our Tiffany Room. “En Suite” breakfast is available for an additional cost of $10.
Breakfast menus are seasonal, Southern, and made with fresh ingredients! Breakfast is served from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Our chef selected menu is posted daily, and we are happy to make any adjustments based on your dietary restrictions or tastes! Please let your Innkeeper know in advance should you have any allergies and/or dietary restrictions.
A sampling of our winter menu fare may include breakfast items such as:
- Cinnamon swirl waffles
- Slow roasted beef hash with your choice of eggs
- Eggnog French toast
- Hash brown frittatas
If you have any dietary restrictions, please be sure to contact your innkeepers before your stay to let them know! We’ll save you a seat for breakfast at our Chattanooga inn!
Offering the very best for our guests!
Each room includes:
- Parking on the property (right at the door!) at no additional charge
- Delicious full breakfast (“en suite” option $10)
- Wireless Internet access
- Nightly turndown and/or daily makeup service is available on request
- Early morning coffee and tea service featuring the Mansion’s own special blend of dark roasted coffee and a selection of breakfast and herbal teas
- Complimentary snacks, sodas, and bottled water
- AM/FM clock radios
- Iron/ironing board on request, delivered to your room
- Hair dryer
- Luxurious spa robes for your use “en suite”
- Cable TV/DVD
At the Mayor’s Mansion, we are dedicated to making your stay as unforgettable as your surroundings. We pride ourselves on providing only the best guest service. If you are planning to stay at the Mayor’s Mansion and need ideas on different Chattanooga attractions, tickets, or reservations please call our Innkeepers at 423-265-5000.